Ultrimax Flammable Material Storage Cabinet COSHH 1815x915x459mm
Ask a Question
We reply in 59 minutes or less within business hours.
Thank you for your interest in Ultrimax Coatings Ltd.
There was a problem with the form submission, please try again.
The Ultrimax Flammable Material Storage Cabinet is designed to provide safe storage of flammable liquids. Storing your hazardous materials separately in purpose built cabinets can also help ensure that you are working in line with COSHH regulations. The cupboards are constructed from robust steel, with a yellow powder coat and BS 5378 warning signs.
- Two doors, fitted with two-point key lock and supplied with two keys.
- 0.9mm thick steel, designed to maintain its integrity during the early minutes of exposure to fire
- Three perforated 100kg capacity shelves allow spillages to drain into a liquid-tight sump tray
- 80mm deep removable sump tray to contain any spillages
- Fully sealed base with point welding, to prevent leakage at ground level
- Conforms to COSHH, Health & Safety Executive Guide HSG1 and DSEAR 2002
- Height - 1815mm
- Width - 915mm
- Depth - 459mm
Which Spray Booth Do I Need? (Dry Filter, Water Wash or Inflatable!)
Published: June 29, 2020
Ultrimax Coatings July 2021 - Newsletter
Published: June 24, 2021
How to Get The Best Out Of The New Ultrimax Coatings Website
Published: July 2, 2021
Ultrimax Coatings Supports Doncaster Foodbank - Local Community Update
Published: July 27, 2021