3M Paint Shop Respirator 4251+ A1p2
Ask a Question
We reply in 59 minutes or less within business hours.
Thank you for your interest in Ultrimax Coatings Ltd.
There was a problem with the form submission, please try again.
- Ready-to-use half mask designed for effective and comfortable protection against organic vapour and particulate hazards
- FFA1P2R D protects against organic vapours, up to 10 x Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL) or 1000 ppm whichever is lower and 10 x WEL for particulates
- Lightweight, well balanced design
- Low profile design for better peripheral vision
- Adjustable head cradle and easy to fasten neck straps
- Soft, non-allergenic material with textured face seal
- Exhalation valve centrally positioned for effective removal of heat and moisture
- Respirators can be used until damaged, particulate filters clog, gas filters become saturated or after one month
- Now with over 30% reduction in exhalation breathing resistance
Choosing a paint spray respirator - where do you start? Click here to read our helpful blog post.
Which Spray Booth Do I Need? (Dry Filter, Water Wash or Inflatable!)
Published: June 29, 2020
Ultrimax Coatings July 2021 - Newsletter
Published: June 24, 2021
How to Get The Best Out Of The New Ultrimax Coatings Website
Published: July 2, 2021
Ultrimax Coatings Supports Doncaster Foodbank - Local Community Update
Published: July 27, 2021