Skip and Container Refurb to Lime Green By Elgia
(Skip and Container paint refurb to Lime Green) - Author - Andy Potts April 28th 2021 (reading time 1 mins)
Containers are always seen..in Lime Green
When Ellgia Waste Management of Scunthorpe repaint and skip or container, they make sure that everyone in the local district knows it came from them!
It's long been a marketing tactic of Ellgia to paint their skips in a bright Lime Green BS colour 12E51 for maximum lime green effect. So when they needed to refurb some rusty old skips back to head turning ways they looked no further than Ultrimax paint.
Ultrimax 1 - DTM
The Ultrimax advice was to go for our top selling product Ultrimax 1, easily mxable to any RALor BS colour including Lime Green and can be applied directly to metal in 1 coat acting as a primer and topcoat after only a light refurb of the skips rusty condition. (We always advise light sanding to clear back the rust or use a rustcoat to inhibit any further development.)
In this case after some light sanding the skips were ready to go and apply Ultrimax 1 at a spread rate of 6.5 m2 per litre.
As you'll agree the finished result will not be missed with a glossy finish and is ready to collect rubbish and act as a fantastic marketing tool for Ellgia.
Not Just for Skips
Ultrimax 1 isn't just a container paint it can also be used as a fleet paint range due to its glossy finish and zinc phosphate anti-corrosive properties. We have a full range of fleet colours to choose from here. See Fleet Colour Range.
Need Ultrimax 1 Technical Data?
Looking for tech information on the Ultrimax 1 product use our resources below:
1k vs 2K Paint
If you're unsure of the difference between using 1K paint and 2k check out out training video on the benfits and negatives of both.
For further information on Jotun systems or specification products and which you should be using contact us below.
Get Expert Advice
Our friendly Total Paint Shop Supp
YouTube: Need advice but like watching short videos? Check out our YouTube Help Channel.
- Why is Jotun Paint so good?
- Which is the best Spray Gun?
- How To Pick The Best Paint Thinner
- How to Choose Intumescent & Heat resistant Paint
- Painting in Cold & Damp Weather
- Everything You Need To Know About Boat Painting
- Anti-skid Marine Pontoons
- Sheffield Dunelt Motorbike Restoration in Ultrithane 21
- Prestech Agricultural Refurbishment - Rust to Topcoat
- How to select the best spray gun tips for your paint job
- How a Paint Strainer can save you time & improve your job
- How to use a Dry Film Thickness and Wet Film Thickness Gauge
- 3M PPS Cups System - Why you need one?
- Which Spray Booth Do I Need? (Dry Filter, Water Wash or Inflatable!)
- Paint Drying Racks - Why they save you Time, Money & Bottlenecks
- Paint Booth Heater - why you should use one in hot and cold conditions
- Paint finishing Problems - Youtube channel
- 3 Ways a Paint Drying Rack Saves
Follow us on:
Get in touch... today!
Guaranteed reply in 1 hour within business hours.
Thank you for your interest in Ultrimax Coatings Ltd.
There was a problem with the form submission, please try again.