DeFelsko Positest DFT Combo Tester
Ask a Question
We reply in 59 minutes or less within business hours.
Thank you for your interest in Ultrimax Coatings Ltd.
There was a problem with the form submission, please try again.
The Positest DFT Combo Coating Thickness Gauge measures non-conductive coatings on materials, such as aluminium and brass and non-magnetic coatings on steel.
- Quick, repeatable measurements on metal substrates
- Small, simple and lightweight
- Units provide audible and visual measurement indications
- Switchable unit of measure (mils/microns)
- The gauge includes a Zero feature for rough or curved surfaces
- Strong, wear-resistant, ruby-tipped probe
- The probe is encased in an ergonomically designed body that includes a flip display for right-side-up viewing in any position
- 1 Point Calibration Adjustment feature that can be used for adjusting to the known thickness of a shim placed over rough or curved surfaces
- Displays the moving average for up to the last 10 measurements
- Reset function when no zero reference is available
- The back of each gauge has basic instructions
- V-groove in probe for positioning on cylindrical parts
- Built-in wrist strap for added security and convenience
- Conforms to international standards including ASTM, ISO and others
- Power Coaters
- Paint Applicators & Contractors
- Coating Inspectors
- Automotive Refinishers, and more.
Which Spray Booth Do I Need? (Dry Filter, Water Wash or Inflatable!)
Published: June 29, 2020
Ultrimax Coatings July 2021 - Newsletter
Published: June 24, 2021
How to Get The Best Out Of The New Ultrimax Coatings Website
Published: July 2, 2021
Ultrimax Coatings Supports Doncaster Foodbank - Local Community Update
Published: July 27, 2021