DeFelsko PosiTector Surface Profile Gauge
Ask a Question
We reply in 59 minutes or less within business hours.
Thank you for your interest in Ultrimax Coatings Ltd.
There was a problem with the form submission, please try again.
- Fast measurement rate of over 50 readings per minute – ideal for quickly and accurately measuring surface profile over large surface areas
- Large, easy-to-read, graphics LCD
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- 60º angle tungsten carbide tip for long life and continuous accuracy – field replaceable
- Rugged, outdoor/indoor instrument – ideal for field or shop use
"" href=""http://www.defelsko.com/p6000/images/rubber-boot-belt.jpg"" shape=""rect"">
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip and wrist strap.
- Two (2) year warranty on body and probe
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included
- Glass Zero Plate and metal shim included
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- Universal gauge accepts all PosiTector SPG (surface profile), DPM (environmental) and 6000 (coating thickness) probes
- 30º angle interchangeable probe tip available for special surface profile applications
- Selectable display languages
"" href=""http://www.defelsko.com/p6000/images/features/display-languages.jpg"" shape=""rect"">
- Hi Contrast backlit display for bright or dark environments
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)