DeFelsko PosiTector 6000 Standard Coating Dry Film Paint Thickness Gauge
Ask a Question
We reply in 59 minutes or less within business hours.
Thank you for your interest in Ultrimax Coatings Ltd.
There was a problem with the form submission, please try again.
Rugged, fully electronic coating thickness gauges use magnetic and eddy current principles to measure coating thickness on both non-ferrous and ferrous metals, quickly and accurately.
- Ready to measure – no calibration adjustment required for most applications
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Reset feature instantly restores factory settings
- Ideal in a noisy environment due to the flashing display
- For applications that require greater precision, use the Hi-RES mode which increases the displayed resolution
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included
- Measurement accuracy due to built-in temperature compensation
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Wear-resistant probe tip
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- 2 year warranty on gauge body and probe
- Statistics mode continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
- FAST mode – faster measurement speed for quick inspection
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power.
- USB cable included.
- USB mass storage – stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web browsers of file explorers. No software required.
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped.
Learn how to use a Dry Film Thickness tester