DeFelsko PosiTector 6000 Advanced Coating Dry Film Paint Thickness Gauge
Ask a Question
We reply in 59 minutes or less within business hours.
Thank you for your interest in Ultrimax Coatings Ltd.
There was a problem with the form submission, please try again.
Rugged, fully electronic coating thickness gauges use magnetic and eddy current principles to measure coating thickness on both non-ferrous and ferrous metals, quickly and accurately.
- Ready to measure – no calibration adjustment required for most applications
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Reset feature instantly restores factory settings
- Ideal in a noisy environment due to the flashing display
- For applications that require greater precision, use the Hi-RES mode which increases the displayed resolution
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included
- Measurement accuracy due to built-in temperature compensation
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant – weatherproof
- Wear-resistant probe tip
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- 2 year warranty on gauge body and probe
- Statistics mode continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
- FAST mode – faster measurement speed for quick inspection
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power.
- USB cable included.
- USB mass storage – stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web browsers of file explorers. No software required.
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped.
Learn how to use a Dry Film Thickness tester
You might also be interested in how Wet Film Thickness testing works
Advanced Model has the following additional features -
- Hi Contrast reversible color LCD
- Storage of 100,000 readings in up to 1,000 batches and sub-batches
- Onscreen help, real time graphing, picture prompting and more
- Batch annotation—add notes and change batch names with onscreen QWERTY keyboard
- WiFi technology wirelessly synchronizes with PosiSoft.net, downloads software updates and connects with mobile devices for expanded functionality
- Data transfer via USB to a PC or via Wireless Technology to a PC or printer
- Scan mode—take continuous readings without lifting the probe
- Multiple stored calibration adjustments for measuring on a variety of substrate conditions
- SSPC-PA2 feature determines if film thickness over a large area conforms to user-specified min/max levels
- PSPC 90/10 feature determines if a coating system complies with an IMO performance standard for protective coatings