Sia 2511 Abrasive Ceramic Disc P80 (50) - SC
Ask a Question
We reply in 59 minutes or less within business hours.
Thank you for your interest in Ultrimax Coatings Ltd.
There was a problem with the form submission, please try again.
Sia 2511 Abrasive Ceramic Disc (50 in a box)
The Siabite 2511 quick release discs provide maximum efficiency due to the self-sharpening effect of its ceramic grit on high-alloy steel and hard to grind metals.
- Less machine interruptions thanks to long lifetime
- Minimal effort required thanks to highly aggressive abrasive grit
- Heat-reduced cutting thanks to active additive with cooling effect
- More efficiency thanks to the highest performance
High performing, long lasting ceramic abrasive discs designed for the dressing of stainless steel and exotic alloys in hard to reach areas, reducing downtime and increasing productivity.
Features and Benefits
• Long life ceramic disc resulting in less machine interruptions and increasing productivity
• Made with a highly aggressive abrasive grit to ensure minimal effort is required
• Active additives added for a cooling effect that reduces heat build-up in the work-piece
• High performance design that self-sharpens on high-alloy steel and hard to grind metals
for maximum efficiency
• Specialist flexing for improved flexibility for power files
• Fast, safe and easy disc change offered
• Dressing of stainless steel and exotic alloys in hard to reach areas
• Weld preparation
• Sanding down
• Smoothing and blending of flaws
• Removing discolouration
• Surface finishing
• Structuring and final sanding
• High-alloy steel, other metals with hard to grind surfaces
• Y-weight or X-weight cloth/ polyester backed
• Grit: Ceramic Corundum
Which Spray Booth Do I Need? (Dry Filter, Water Wash or Inflatable!)
Published: June 29, 2020
Ultrimax Coatings July 2021 - Newsletter
Published: June 24, 2021
How to Get The Best Out Of The New Ultrimax Coatings Website
Published: July 2, 2021
Ultrimax Coatings Supports Doncaster Foodbank - Local Community Update
Published: July 27, 2021