Graco King XL70 Airless Sprayer 70:1
Ask a Question
We reply in 59 minutes or less within business hours.
Thank you for your interest in Ultrimax Coatings Ltd.
There was a problem with the form submission, please try again.
A new series of dependable, durable and rugged Graco airless sprayers has arrived! The Graco King XL70 is built to handle the toughest protective coatings and corrosion control applications. The system provides the applicator output values, pressure ratios and pumping capacities never seen before. The design ensures superior performance, even in oily, cold, dirty and wet air environments. With 10 different ratios available, there is a sprayer with the correct pressure and flow characteristics to fit your needs.
The Graco King XL70 is no ordinary pump. The following features make the King stand out:
- Simple maintenance: this air motor has 50% less parts when compared to the NXT valve and all motor parts are easily accessible and require simple maintenance. A factory installed toolbox also contains items that you definitely should have on the job site, all making maintenance and troubleshooting easy.
- Improved icing performance: thermally isolated poppets are mounted separately and insulated from motor castings that can often drop below freezing. Therefore, the icing potential has been reduced by up to 70%.
- Less pulsation: with more than 145% higher exhaust capacity in the air valve, you will achieve a faster, smoother changeover.
- Improved sealing and strength thanks to the improved edge loading and seven throat pickings (instead of five). The new MaxLife™ pump Lowers are designed for the most demanding jobs, providing unmatched durability and life.
- Multi gun capabilities: the King’s powerful new air motor allows using multiple guns with almost no perceivable pulsation. To simplify the installation of multiple guns, a new manifold has been designed.
Order with Ultrimax today
If you're looking for the best deal on a Graco King XL70 airless sprayer, then order with us today. If you need more help in choosing the correct sprayer to suit your application or usage levels, then message us on the web chat or call us on 01302 856666 - we would love to help you make the right choice.
|Max Working Pressure||500 Bar|
|Max. Fluid Flow||11.0 gpm|
Struggling to choose the right spray system? Click here to read our helpful blog post.