Graco HVLP TurboForce II 9.5 Turbine Electric Paint Sprayer
Ask a Question
We reply in 59 minutes or less within business hours.
Thank you for your interest in Ultrimax Coatings Ltd.
There was a problem with the form submission, please try again.
Official Graco UK Distributor.
Graco’s latest generation of FinishPro HVLP sprayers are developed with only 1 objective in mind: MAKE IT EASY.
Graco HVLP Electric Paint Sprayer
The FinishPro HVLP 9.5 ProContractor Series electric paint sprayer is loaded with features that provide the on-demand power control and easier operation with independent material, air and spray fan controls to increase productivity on medium-sized fine finish jobs.
For the Professional..And the Novice
HVLP makes spraying possible for everyone, the full professional, as well as the first time user. “Plug & Spray” we call it. Unpack your unit, fill your material cup, plug the unit and spray! To make it that EASY, we needed breakthrough solutions! The HVLP TurboForce sprayers have all the answers.
- Portable turbine as there is always a fine finish job to do. Outstanding finish quality and excellent spraying control
- TurboForce™ power to seriously reduce material preparation time and cost
- TurboForce™ technology. Save on your electricity bill! Most efficient conversion rate from electrical power to air flow thanks to TurboForce™ technology. Automatic EDGE™ Graco Spray gun that adjusts all the controls by itself and for the way you want to spray
Work Smarter With Graco HVLP
Work Smarter, Finish More Jobs. Graco HVLP ProContractor Series sprayers include all Standard Series features plus additional features that offer the longest life, more convenience and greater control to improve profitability and produce a superior spray finish.
- TurboForce Technology
- Exclusive, proprietary turbine design builds more pressure through each stage, resulting in more performance at the gun
- More air flow and air pressure means higher production with less thinning of material
- Generates less heat and provides longer turbine life
- SmartStart Turbine
- Automatically shuts off when not in use— if you’re not spraying, it’s not running
- Reduces jobsite noise, resulting in less fatigue
- Automatic shut-off reduces heat and extends turbine life
- TurboControl System with LED Display
- Adjust the TurboForce turbine speed to match the performance you require
- Reduces heat build-up
- Runs more quietly
- Extends turbine system life
- 50% longer hoses
- Industry Leading Dual Filtration System
- Automotive-grade filter has high performance filtration
- Outperforms foam and traditional paper filters used on most HVLP systems
- EDGE II Plus Gun
- Ultimate control with independent user controls for material volume, air flow, and spray fan size
- 4X more productivity
- FlexLiner Bag System
- FlexLiner Bag System
- FlexLiner Paint Bag System replaces traditional material cups
- Spray at any angle with no adjustment – even upside down!
- Super-Flex Air Hose
- 15% lighter weight than other leading brands for more control at the gun
- 9 m (30 ft) length included
- No tools needed to connect
- Stainless Steel “Tough Box” Design
- Rugged, all steel enclosure protects the turbine on the job and during transport
- Smaller and lighter than previous models
- Utility Toolbox
- Separate tool storage for extra needles and nozzl
|Max. Air Working Pressure - bar (psi):||0.7 (9.5)|
|Weight - kg (lbs):||19 (41.9)|
|TurboForce II Technology:||Yes|
|Quick Release Needle:||Yes|
|Air Flow Control at the Gun:||Yes|
|Material Volume Control at the Gun:||Yes|
|Spray Fan Size Control at the Gun:||Yes|
|Needle Nozzle Storage:||Yes|
|Washable Air Filtration:||Automotive|
|Needle Nozzle Kit:||#3, #4, #5|
|Gun:||EDGE™ II PLUS|
|Super-Flex Air Hose:||257159 (9 m)|
|Super-Flex Air Whip Hose:||17R299 (1.2 m)|
|Gun Docking Station:||Yes|