The Wagner GM5000 EA is a low pressure 80kv electrostatic paint spray gun. Weighing only 618 grams this is one of the lightest and shortest high KV electrostatic paint spray guns available. When used in conjunction with the VM5000 power pack full controls can be accessed from the gun allowing the operator to turn the electrostatic on and off and change the KV settings.
Reasons For Electrostatic Paint Spraying
- Overspray is reduced because of the paint being attracted to the substrate so less paint misses the object.
- Reduced volumes of paint so VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) volumes decrease
- Less booth maintenance because of reduced overspray
- It saves labour because of the reduced time spent painting
- Less spray training required because of the ease of use and simplicity of painting.
Advantages of the Wagner GM5000 EA Electrostatic Paint Sprayer
- Ergonomics – The combination of low weight, ergonomic design, outstanding balance and low trigger force is the basic building block for extensive, fatigue-free work.
- Robust Design – Rough environment, intensive usage, different paint spraying materials and much more is what the GM 5000 range is designed for. The exchangeable hook guarantees low service costs.
- High Safety Standard – The GM5000 Electrostatic Paint Spray Gun range is compliant with CE and Atex Zone 1 standards. The grounding of the gun is monitored by the control unit for the maximum safety of the painter. It cuts the high voltage off as soon as grounding is interrupted.
- Excellent Finishing Quality – Innovative jets and air caps specifically developed for the perfect combination of optimal droplet size and electrostatic charge for outstanding coating rate and quality.
- Flexible Electrode – The material is ionized by the extremely flexible and durable electrode directly on the material jet. It maintains its form even under extreme strain and provides a constant material charge and good wrap-around effect.
- Integrated Control Panel – Depending on the geometry of the workpiece, and the composition, different electrostatics parameters are necessary. These formulas can be set up on the control unit and selected and activated directly on the gun. Thus, the painter can quickly react to various painting situations in order to achieve the best coating results.
Struggling to choose the right spray system? Click here to read this helpful blog post.