Gramos Aquapeel Peelable Coating - A4605 - 25 ltrs
Ask a Question
We reply in 59 minutes or less within business hours.
Thank you for your interest in Ultrimax Coatings Ltd.
There was a problem with the form submission, please try again.
Gramos Aquapeel Peelable Coating
Gramos Aquapeel is a white, water-based temporary coating designed for application to smooth, clean metal walls in order to provide an easy method of maintenance. The dried film collects paint over-spray and contamination and is readily peelable to enable even heavy over-spray deposits to be quickly and cleanly removed.
Application: Spray,brush or roller
Drying Time: 2-3 hours with good air circulation and normal temperature
Coverage: 5 sq metres per litre
Life: Max 3 months
• It is compatible with plastic, metal, walls, and painted substrates. Thus, it cannot ruin the paint or the existing surface.
• It offers excellent peelability with even the heaviest paint overspray.
• When dry, it offers excellent resistance to water, emulsion paints, oil, and grease.
• It is non-toxic and non-flammable. Therefore, it conforms to the required levels of health and safety.
• You won’t need to budget for thinners, because it can be easily cleaned with water.
• It is highly economical and reduces the time taken to carry out maintenance and the labour costs involved.
• It allows for heavily contaminated areas to be cut and painted in.
• Prevents nozzles and pumps from getting sticky blockages caused by an overspray.
• Reduces disposal costs since there will be less frequent clean out of the sludge.
• It collects both dust and airborne particles that would ruin the finish and result in substandard work.
It can be applied with by a roller, a brush, or a spray. Thereafter, it should be left to dry to a semi-permanent, smooth, and bright film.
Drying time is determined by temperature, humidity, and weather conditions. Air movement and warmth from either natural or mechanical sources can speed up the evaporation of water. You can shorten the drying time by blowing air past the surface or heating air to 115F. Without assistance, Gramos Aquapeel Peelable Coating can take 2-3 hours to dry at a normal temperature with good air circulation.
Adhesion and resistance
When it dries, the coating becomes tough and resistant to water and other solvents, which allows you to clean off dust and contaminants with water. Adhesion is low, and the surface is masked from oil, grease, water, and sprayed emulsion paints.
A litre can cover approximately five square metres and can last up to three months. Notably, the coating will not damage painted surfaces or plastics, and it will peel off in neat layers.
Gramos Aquapeel Peelable Coating can be hand stripped and disposed off. Notably, it comes off in sheets to ensure that the finish is not messy. Avoid removing it in frozen conditions because it becomes quite brittle.
This Gramos coating helps to achieve consistency and ensure the highest quality of work. You can forget about rejects and reworks when using this product because it cannot disappoint. We are ISO 9001 accredited and can exceed your expectations. Order before 3pm if you need it dispatched on the same day.