Honeywell Airfed Headpiece
Ask a Question
We reply in 59 minutes or less within business hours.
Thank you for your interest in Ultrimax Coatings Ltd.
There was a problem with the form submission, please try again.
This Honeywell Visor is for use in paint spray operations, e.g. automotive (especially isocyanate paints), furniture etc., also for use in the general chemical industry. Specifically, for use where the operator must (or prefers to) use a single air hose to supply both the spraygun and respirator. In this case the waistbelt/regulator unit ensures that the flow of air to the visor is consistent, irrespective of the air being drawn off by the triggering of the spraygun. Therefore, this ensure that sufficient air reaches the user.
Features and Benefits:
- The waistbelt contains a special rolling diaphragm regulator which controls the flow of air at a constant rate. Airflow is maintained above 180 l/min for maximum comfort, security and safety.
- In this system, the waistbelt contains a carbon filter element which removes any odours from the air which is delivered to the user. Therefore, ensuring comfort and pleasure in use
- The waistbelt is specially adapted with a quick release auxiliary outlet. A spraygun hose is supplied which makes it highly suitable for use in the automotive industry. Thus, the single supply line operation offers stability of flow to the visor even when paint spraying. Greater overall safety, as only one hose is on the ground behind the user, so less risk of trips and falls.
- Lightweight headpiece with a wide field of vision allows for maximum usability and safety with minimum fatigue. It is supplied with an acetate visor (EN166 3-F) specially designed for use in chemical and spray paint areas. The visor does not easily degrade in use, vision and strength are not impaired, low running costs.
- Individual visor and face seal units. Each can be changed independently of the other, allowing for complete flexibility in use with lower running costs.
- Disposable visor covers are used to protect the main visor. Therefore, a longer service life and the maintenance of accurate vision. Lower overall running costs
Choosing a paint spray respirator - where do you start? Click here to read our helpful blog post.
- Headpiece Visor: Material Main shell components - Polyprolylene Face Seal - Non-woven polypropylene
- Visor Screen: Chemical resistant
- Visor Screen Material: Cellulose acetate
- Visor Screen Covers: Polyester (anti-static coating)
- Head and Neck Cover: Non-woven polypropylene
- Air Diffuser: Open cell foam
Which Spray Booth Do I Need? (Dry Filter, Water Wash or Inflatable!)
Published: June 29, 2020
Ultrimax Coatings July 2021 - Newsletter
Published: June 24, 2021
How to Get The Best Out Of The New Ultrimax Coatings Website
Published: July 2, 2021
Ultrimax Coatings Supports Doncaster Foodbank - Local Community Update
Published: July 27, 2021