Gerson 8000E Disposable Twin Cartridge Half Mask - Large - FFP2
Product Ref: PEM630
7 people have viewed this product in the last 24 hours
Out of stock
No rating yet
Write a review
Thank you. Your review has been submitted and subject to moderation, will appear on this page shortly.
0 loyalty points
Ask a Question
We reply in 59 minutes or less within business hours.
Thank you for your interest in Ultrimax Coatings Ltd.
There was a problem with the form submission, please try again.
A disposable Gerson FFP2 half face mask cartridge respirator which is ideal for the one-off jobs or when working near someone spraying.
- NIOSH Approved
- Completely assembled with OV/P95 cartridges and filters, in a resealable bag
- Soft, non-allergenic facepiece for incredible softness and comfort
- Low profile swept-back cartridge for better visibility
- CE Approved
- A1 FFP2
- Size - Large
Uses for Gerson Half Face Mask Cartridge Respirator
Type A: Gerson Half Face Mask Respirator is for use against certain organic gases and vapours with a boiling point above 65°c, as specified by the manufacturer
Type AB: For use against certain organic gases and vapours with a boiling point above 65°c and certain inorganic gases and vapours, as specified by the manufacturer.
Type ABE: For use against certain organic gases and vapours with a boiling point above 65°c, certain inorganic gases and vapours and sulphur dioxide and other acidic gases and vapours, as specified by the manufacturer.
DO NOT USE GERSON HALF FACE MASK RESPIRATOR FOR concentrations of contaminants which exceed levels given in the Product Selection Guide in the booklet, the instructions given with prefilters or specified in regulatory standards
DO NOT USE MASK FOR concentrations of contaminants which are unknown or immediately dangerous to life or health
1. Place the respirator over the mouth and nose, then pull the head harness over the crown of the head
2. Attach the bottom straps behind the neck
3. Tighten top strap by pulling on ends to obtain a secure and comfortable fit. Tighten bottom straps by pulling on ends or loosen by pushing out on buckle tab
4. Fit check respirators each time you enter a contaminated area
Choosing a paint spray respirator - where do you start? Click here to read our helpful blog post.