Bolle Iluka Clear Safety Glasses
IN THE BOX
x 1 Pair of Bolle Safety Glasses
- RESISTANT: Scratch Anti Fog and Low Energy Impact Resistant to EN166 | APPROVED : EN166 EN170 CE Standard | NARROW FIT: Adapted to thin faces narrow face. Ideal for airsoft, PPE Glasses, Lab Glasses
- WORKS WITH OTHER PPE: Ideal for wearing as PPE Glasses with masks, spray gear and safety gear due to its slim line lens fit | UV RESISTANT: UV resistant and 90% light transmission make them perfect safety goggles adult size.
Safety Glasses With A Narrow Frame
Bolle is a well known brand in safety glasses and produce the Iluka model with a narrow face fit. These glasses are still classed as universal and unisex fit but they are slightly more tapered to be called narrow fit. The narrow fit or profile also allows other safety items such as FFPS2/3 masks and overalls to seamlessly work wiht the glasses.
- LOW ENERGY IMPACT, RESISTS A 6mm, 0.86 G BALL AT 45 m/s.
- Can we used in an environment in which high speed particles at extreme temperatures are present.
- Blue glass safety glasses anti fog and scratch resistance.
- UV filter for 100% control and reduction in glare
- Thin and light weight frame design.
- Narrow to ensure fitment alongside other PPE such as masks, visors and head gear is easy and comfortable .
- Narrow design makes them ideal PPE Glasses, Airsoft Glasses or Lab Glasses for work.
- Receive plenty of protection from the built in UV filter via blue / clear glass.
- Still allow 90% of light transmission through for accurate and detailed industrial working glasses.
- Safety Glasses for Men or Women.
Accredited Safety Glasses By Bolle
Thin, light and ultra-enveloping, ILUKA is suitiable for narrow faces. Its thin co-injected temples will provide optimal support throughout the day and will easily fit under a protective helmet.
- Guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear against everyday risks including dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion.
Mechanical risk - Low energy impact
- Low energy impact, resists a 6mm, 0.86 g ball at 45m/s
- Continuous Work - Worn Permanently
Mechancial risk - High speed particles at extreme temperatures
- The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.