Product Ref: AACH060
2 people have viewed this product in the last 24 hours
No rating yet
Thank you. Your review has been submitted and subject to moderation, will appear on this page shortly.
0 loyalty points
We reply in 59 minutes or less within business hours.
Thank you for your interest in Ultrimax Coatings Ltd.
There was a problem with the form submission, please try again.
Mirka Iridium is a premium paper abrasive for universal sanding. Perfected for speed and efficiency, it has a mix of ceramic and aluminium oxide grains on a flexible paper with precision coating that prevents clogging and reduces piling. It practically repels dust and the lifetime is increased as the grains stay sharp for longer. Dust extraction is optimised with multihole patterns for discs and strips. Iridium delivers amazing results on both soft and hard surfaces, making it the ideal paper abrasive choice for professionals in any industry.
• Unique mix of grains for fast and efficient sanding; top performance proven in field tests
• Excellent quality consistency and durability thanks to new production technology
• Super precision coating practically repels dust – there is no pilling or clogging, leaving no swirl marks
• Effective multi-hole pattern delivers outstanding dust extraction and a clean work environment
• Premium paper backing offers remarkable flexibility and excellent grain adhesion with new low VOC resin system
• Automotive Refinishing • Construction & Decoration • Wood Processing
• Composites Processing • Marine Industry • Vehicle Manufacturing