Prestech Engineering Shotblast, Prime and Paint Hedge Cutter Author – Andy Potts August 25th 2020 (reading time 3 mins)
Finished hedge cutter after blast, prime and paint by @Prestech Engineering
Long standing Ultrimax customer @Prestechengineering is a professional shotblaster by trade but also offers spray painting as an accompaniment to the finished blasted project.
In this recent hedge cutter machinery project there was evident rust and wear and tear on the machinery.
This was blasted:
Before a prime layer of paint was added in Ultriprime:
See the finish in primer here:
A final topcoat layer was added by Prestech Engineering in Ultrimax 1 – Yellow.
A fantastic result from rust to a new lease of life.
You can contact Prestech Engineering Services for details of their services below:
Need More Advice?
Got a question?
Our Total Paint Shop Support Team can help you with any enquiries, from product advice to looking after each other in the face of COVID-19.
For more information:
Call: 01302 856666
Sign up for new updates as we release them: Sign up
YouTube: Need advice but like watching short videos? Check out our YouTube Help Channel.
Download: Ultrimax Catalogue
- How to select the best spray gun tips for your paint job
- How a Paint Strainer can save you time & improve your job
- How to use a Dry Film Thickness and Wet Film Thickness Gauge
- 3M PPS Cups System – Why you need one?
- Which Spray Booth Do I Need? (Dry Filter, Water Wash or Inflatable!)
- Why is Jotun Paint so good?
- Paint Drying Racks – Why they save you Time, Money & Bottlenecks
- Paint Booth Heater – why you should use one in hot and cold conditions
- Paint finishing Problems – Youtube channel
- 3 Ways a Paint Drying Rack Saves Time, Money and Bottlenecks
- How Often Should You Change Spray Booth Filters?
- Water Treatment for Your Water Wash Spray Booth
- 5 Reasons to Use a Peelable Paint Booth Coating