Aerosol Ultrimax Gloss - Doosan Grey
Product Ref: AEP100-DOG
7 people have viewed this product in the last 24 hours
- Colormax Aerosol - Ultrimax Gloss - Doosan Dark Grey - 400ml
- Aerosol Ultrimax Gloss - Doosan Grey - 400ml
- Aerosol Ultrimax Gloss - Doosan Orange - 400ml
- Colormax Aerosol - Ultrimax Gloss - Herbst Red - 400ml
- Colormax Aerosol - Ultrimax Gloss - Hustler Green - 400ml
- Colormax Aerosol - Ultrimax Gloss - Hydrainer Yellow - 400ml
- Aerosol Ultrimax Gloss - Doosan Kairos Orange - 400ml
- Colormax Aerosol - Ultrimax Gloss - Mchale Green - 400ml
- Colormax Aerosol - Ultrimax Gloss - Proforge Black - 400ml
- Colormax Aerosol - Ultrimax Gloss - Proforge Green - 400ml
- Colormax Aerosol - Ultrimax Gloss - Proforge Grey - 400ml
- Colormax Aerosol - Ultrimax Gloss - Proforge Red 15 - 400ml - 1 Litre
- Colormax Aerosol - Ultrimax Gloss - Vaderstad Red - 400ml
- Colormax Aerosol - Ultrithane Gloss - Marshall Red - 400ml
Out of stock
No rating yet
Write a review
Thank you. Your review has been submitted and subject to moderation, will appear on this page shortly.
0 loyalty points
Ask a Question
We reply in 59 minutes or less within business hours.
Thank you for your interest in Ultrimax Coatings Ltd.
There was a problem with the form submission, please try again.
Colormax Aerosol Ultrimax Gloss for Fleet
Colormax Aerosol Ultrimax Gloss is a highly-versatile topcoat metal paint that can be used on a variety of plant equipment, machinery and steel products. It's also suitable for sheet metalwork, railings and gates. Not only does it offer a high gloss finish, it also dries in record time – meaning you can tick one job off the list sooner.
It's available in a full choice of colours, each with excellent gloss retention and resistance to corrosion. This alkyd topcoat provides a tough, durable finish, and is great for projects that require a very quick drying time.
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for a glossy finish on sheet metal, tools, gates and railings, and general steel fabrications.
- Surface dries in 30 minutes and to handle in 60-80 minutes (hard dry in 6-8 hours).
To find out more about Colormax Aerosol Ultrimax Gloss, contact the team at Ultrimax Coatings today.
Ensure all surfaces are free from grease, dirt, oil, rust and any other contaminates before application. The substrate should be a minimum of 3ºC above the dew point during application, although the ideal temperature is 15-20ºC.
Before using, ensure you shake the canister well.
It is safe to store unopened containers for up to 2 years.
Properties And Guidelines
It's important you do not breathe in the spray, so wear protective gear and clothing at all times. Do not burn or pierce the canister, even after use. Be sure to dispose of the container and any remaining contents in accordance with your local regulations.
Note: repeated exposure to Colormax Aerosol Ultrimax Gloss may cause skin cracking or dryness, but careful handling and the correct gear will ensure you don't experience any unnecessary irritation.