What Happens On An Ultrimax Site Visit?
People Buy From People
What Happens When We Visit Your Site?
(3 Minute Video)
It's an old business quote but never more so relevant today! Ultrimax is an e-commerce company, but we have always offered a full face-to-face turnkey service.
Total Paint Shop Support or TPS4 as we call it at Ultrimax, is about conveying the concept of a full service approach.
Find out in our video what happens when we visit you at your site, it's about discovering your issues, your pain points and solving them. We investigate from the buying process all the way through to the finished goods measuring everything in between.
If you have problems with purchasing, stock holding, application, paint finish or VOC legal requirements we'll help you analyse them and surpass any issue holding your company back.
Our paint shop visits are free with no obligation. We're confident that when you bring in the best you'll want to continue working with us proactively in the future.
Quick Snapshot Overview Of What To Expect
- INITIAL CONTACT: Arrange a meeting with a specialist Ultrimax team member. We have specialist for most industry sectors - you'll meet someone who knows your industry inside out.
- FACE-2-FACE: Meet on site and discuss paint points and problems currently being faced on-site
- STOCK HOLDING: Review stock holding, stock management and just-in-time supply methods
- DISCUSS WITH PAINTERS: Meet with painters face to face - get their view, discuss paint, application and technique
- SPRAY BOOTH ASSESSMENT: Have a spray booth installed or need one designing & installing? Ultrimax can help you in all areas of your work flow.
- ASSESS PRODUCTION: Do you have work flow problems or issues with quality checks? we can help put in industry best practises
- VOC's & LEGALITY: Are you working within your VOC limits, HSE breathing down your neck? We can assess and amend your processes to save time, reduce waste and money in one seamless flow.
- PRODUCTS: Only at this stage of the process will we discuss products. Are you using products fit for purpose?
- APPLICATION: Are you using the correct spray equipment? We can assess equipment and provide a best fit for your business.
- FINISHED PRODUCT: Let us guide you to the perfect finish, reducing downtime caused by paint problems and improiving technology along the way.
- A FULL AUDIT: We'll compile all of the above for you and let you digest it in your own time. We're always here if you need further technical help.